Why Buy the Polar G620 Counter Top Ice Maker?
Are you looking for a consistent supply of ice for commercial purposes? Consider working with Polar’s range of ice makers. They are made using the latest technology to give you clean and solid ice throughout the year. The G620 model is ideal for supplying ice to restaurants and bars.
It comes with a stainless steel exterior that is durable, hygienic and easy to clean. Considering that ice making exposes your machine to plenty of water, stainless steel is the best material as it does not rust. This countertop manual fill ice machine only requires that you lift the lid, fill the water reservoir provided and wait as fresh ice fills an internally removable basket. This basket holds approximately 120 cubes. The machine does not require a water drain connection and can produce 17Kg of ice every 24 hours.
It has a storage capacity of 2Kg and produces 12 bullet shaped ice cubes every 10 minutes. It also includes 12-month parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G620 Top Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Manual fill table top ice maker
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Simple to use push button control
- Top filling with lid to enhance hygiene and efficiency
- Supplied with hygienic scoop
- No water drainage connection required
- Choice of small, medium or large cubes
- Stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H415 x W365 x D420
- Output of 17kg per 24hours
- Storage capacity 2Kg, 3.9L water tank
- 12 bullet shaped cubes every 10 minutes
- Electric 230V, 150W, 0.7A, UK Plug
- Refrigerant R600a
- Ambient temperature range +15°C to +38°C
- Weight 18kg
- 12 Months parts and labour warranty included