Why Buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU86 Integral Ice Machine?
Are you looking for a reliable and dependable ice production machine to help meet your demands on a daily basis? You can always rely on Ice-O-Matic to provide you with the best ice makers in the market. The ICEU86 integral ice machine is the perfect solution to meet requirements.
It comes with a highly polished food-safe stainless steel finish that is both durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel is especially useful with equipment that is used constantly and subjected to prolonged moisture.
It has an all rounded insulation that allows the ICEU86 to maintain its cool conditions within therefore allowing the ice to remain solid and well formed at all times. The equipment features include spray technology to produce long-lasting crystal clear ice in individual thimble-shaped cubes that can fit a wide range of uses.
Front venting air intake and exhaust allow installation in tight and hard to reach areas. You will also have an easy time cleaning and maintaining the overall hygiene of the machine since it is simple to quickly remove and assemble the key parts.
It uses Pure ICE, an inbuilt -in antimicrobial protection that prevents bacteria and slime fungus from growing within your unit. The AglON antibacterial compound is used to reduce harmful bacteria growth and maintain food safety between cleaning cycles.
The ICEU86 has harvest assist which helps maintain a consistent ice production by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale. It has a generous bin design allows for easy, ergonomic access to the ice for the operator. This ice machine from Ice-O-Matic can produce up to 39Kg in 24 hours and comes with a 15Kg storage bin. With this Ice-O-Matic cuber, you will also enjoy a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU86 Shot Style Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Insulated bin door and ice storage bin
- Improved water distribution system
- Water distribution spray system
- Front air louvres
- Key parts are easily removable
- Electro-mechanic controls
- Pue Ice built-in antimicrobial protection
- AgION antibacterial compound
- Harvest assist
- Filter-free air
- Generous bin design
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H689 x W467 x D570
- Ice production output up to 39Kg/24 hours
- Bistrot style cube H30.5 x Diameter 29.5mm
- Storage capacity 15Kg
- 230V, single phase
- Air temperature range 10°C - 43°C
- Water temperature range 5°C - 38°C
- Water pressure 0.8bar-5bar
- Electric Consumption - Air cooled: 9.3kW/24hr - Water cooled: 7.9kW/24hr
- Water Consumption - Air cooled: 5.2litres/hr - Water cooled: 56.2litres/hr
- Net weight 41kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included