Why Buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU46 Integral Ice Machine?
When it comes to making ice production machines Ice-O-Matic does not disappoint. Their ice makers are built to fit your daily ice load needs without you having to incur too much in energy costs. The Ice-O-Matic ICEU46 integral ice machine is one particular model designed to fulfil your ice demands throughout the year.
It comes with a highly polished food-safe stainless steel which is durable and easy to clean. All rounded insulation that also includes the bin door and ice storage bin ensures that you maintain the optimum cold temperatures within the ice machine. The unit uses spray technology to produce long-lasting crystal clear ice in individual thimble-shaped cubes.
Front venting air intake and exhaust allow installation in tight corners while removal of key parts for maintaining hygiene standards is simple and tool-free providing quick and easy cleaning. The unit also has Pure ICE, an antimicrobial protection system built inside the ice machine that prevents bacteria and slime fungus from thriving. The ICEU46 also comes with AglON antibacterial compound which is important in reducing the harmful bacteria growth thus maintaining food safety between cleaning cycles.
It has a harvest assist which ensures consistent ice production by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale. A generous bin design allows for easy, ergonomic access to the ice for the operator. This unit from Ice-O-Matic is able to produce 23Kg of ice in 24 hours. You will have an 8Kg storage bin that will provide a safe and accessible storage option for your ice. This ice system comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU46 Shot Style Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Insulated bin door and ice storage bin
- Improved water distribution system
- Water distribution spray system
- Front air louvres
- Key parts are easily removable
- Electro-mechanic controls
- Pure Ice built-in antimicrobial protection
- AgION antibacterial compound
- Harvest assist
- Filter-free air
- Generous bin design
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H764 x W390 x D515
- Output 23Kg/ 24 hours
- Bistrot style cube H30.5 x Diameter 29.5mm
- Storage capacity 8Kg
- 230V, single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- Air temperature range 10°C - 43°C
- Water temperature range 5°C - 38°C
- Water pressure 0.8bar-5bar
- Electric Consumption - Air cooled: 6.9kW/24hrs - Water cooled: 45.8kW/24hrs
- Water Consumption - Air cooled: 3.3litres/hr - Water cooled: 45.8litres/hr
- Packed weight 36kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included