Why buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU186 Integral Ice Machine?
When looking for a reliable ice maker for your commercial needs, look no further than the ICEU186 integral ice machine from Ice-O-Matic. As part of the Ice-O-Matic range, this model is designed to create the best quality ice throughout the year.
The Ice-O-Matic design features a highly polished food safe stainless steel construction which allows it to withstand constant use. The steel also makes it easy to clean. It is fully insulated to ensure that the ICEU186 runs efficiently at all times. The unit uses spray technology to produce long-lasting crystal clear ice in individual thimble-shaped cubes.
Front louvres support the front venting air intake and exhaust which, apart from allowing the free movement of air within the machine, allows its easy installation in the tightest areas. Removal of key parts for maintaining hygiene standards is simple and tool-free providing quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
The ICEU186 comes with Pure ICE which is a built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker that works well to prevent bacteria and slime fungus growth. It also has AglON antibacterial compound is helpful in reducing harmful bacteria growth and maintain food safety between cleaning cycles.
The harvest assist function aids in the consistent ice production throughout by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale. The unit supports filter-free air so you do not have to worry about cleaning a filter. Its generous bin design allows for easy, ergonomic access to the ice for the operator.
The ICEU186 is able to produce up to 88Kg of ice every 24 hours and has an impressive bin storage capacity of 40Kg. The ice machine also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU186 Shot Style Cube Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Insulated bin door and ice storage bin
- Improved water distribution system
- Water distribution spray system
- Front air louvres
- Key parts are easily removable
- Electro-mechanic controls
- Pure Ice built-in antimicrobial protection
- AgION antibacterial compound
- Harvest assist
- Filter-free air
- Generous bin design
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1025 x W700 x D600
- Cube size 29 (W) x 29 (H) mm
- Ice production 10°C Water 10°C - Air cooled: 88Kg / 24hr - Water cooled: 85Kg / 24hr
- Storage capacity 40Kg
- Power Type 240V. single phase
- Air temperature range 10°C - 43°C
- Water temperature range 5°C - 38°C
- Water pressure: 0.8bar - 5bar
- Electric Consumption - Air cooled: 15.8kW/24hr - Water cooled: 13kW/24hr
- Water Consumption - Air cooled: 8.3 litres/hr - Water cooled: 70.8 litres/hr
- Packed weight 65kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included