Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM-65NE-HC Integral Ice Maker?
It is important to invest in a good ice-making machine. This is especially the case when in a commercial setting that requires a large amount of ice and precision results. The Hoshizaki IM-65NE-HC integral ice maker is one machine whose operation you will like.
It combines a stainless steel exterior and the best features to create efficient and durable ice production. The stainless steel construction also makes it easy to clean. It has an automatic rinse cycle that makes sure that every cycle starts with fresh water. A closed water circuit prevents impurities and foreign objects from contaminating the water while an easy to use electronic control system makes your interaction with your machine as seamless as possible.
The unit has integrated door handles which give you easier access to the ice as well as an easily cleanable air filter which will reduce the number of times you have to carry out maintenance. There is a magnetic water pump that prevents leakages and removable door gaskets that make it easy to clean your ice maker.
The IM-65NE-HC ice machine can produce 62kg of ice every 24 hours and comes with 26 kg storage bin. This ice machine from Hoshizaki has produces cubed ice and has a 24-month manufacturer part and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM-65NE-HC Self Contained Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit
- Electronically controlled
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump is included
- Removable door gaskets, easy to clean
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H840 x W633 x D506
- Output of 62kg per 24hours
- Storage bin capacity 26kg
- Ambient temperature range +1C to + 40C
- Water supply temperature +5 to +35C
- Electric 13A, 320W, 230V
- Refrigerant R290
- Weight 50kg
- Weight when packed 60kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included