Why Buy the Foster FS50 Integral Ice Cuber?
The Foster FS50 Ice Cuber is ideal for any medium sized kitchen looking to perfect the overall image and presentation of the business.
Standing at 800mm tall and constructed with a stainless steel finish, this unit fits beautifully and snugly into just about any kitchen or bar.
Lower the costs of buying and storing ice and rest assured that your ice is of premium quality, with the cube shape (patented!) and production method ensuring crystal clear ice which melts slowly and chills drinks quickly.
Producing ice at 47kg/24hr with fantastic water efficiency, this unit is small but mighty - catering to the needs of most.
Key Features of the Foster FS50 Ice Machine
- Ultra cold, long lasting square cubes
- Highly water efficient
- Uses as little as 5 litres to produce up to 1kg of cubed ice
- Flush system reduces ice impurities and minimises lime scale build-up
- Condenser thermostat
- Electro-mechanical controls
- Stainless steel finish is durable and easy to clean and maintain
- Requires 150mm air gap around the unit
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions: 800 x 500 x 580 mm (HxWxD)
- Output 47kg/24 hours
- 22kg bin capacity
- Produces 37 x 35 x 32mm cubes
- Power 230V, single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- 3/4" BSP connection
- 20mm drain
- Maximum ambient air temperature 40°C with 35°C water input temperature
- A full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty is supplied.