Why Buy the Foster FS20 Integral Ice Cuber?
The FS20 Ice Cuber from Foster is perfect for small kitchens wanting to add a premium touch to their iced beverages.
Save money and space normally spent on buying and storing ice with this little ice producing powerhouse!
With a 20kg/24hr output and a very small footprint, this unit is ideal for small businesses wanting to add a premium touch without sacrificing too much space.
A patented ice-cube design means you can be sure that Foster are serious about ice. The shape and method of production ensures that it stays crystal clear and free from impurities, as well as being slow to melt (minimising dilution) and fast to chill drinks.
Key Features of the Foster FS20 Ice Machine:
- Ultra cold, long lasting square cubes
- Highly water efficient
- Uses as little as 5 litres of water to create 1kg of ice cubes
- Condenser thermostat
- Electro-mechanical controls
- Flush system guarantees clean ice and prevents limescale build-up
- Air cooled
- Stainless steel exterior
- 150mm air gap required around unit
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions: 600 x 340 x 480 mm (HxWxD)
- 20kg output per 24hrs
- 6.5kg bin capacity
- 37 x 35 x 32mm cubes
- Power 230V, single phase
- Maximum ambient temperature 40°Cwith 35°C water temperature input
- 20mm drain
- 3/4" BSP connection
- Refrigerant R134a
- Full 24 month parts and labour manufacturers warranty