Why Buy the Interlevin LGC7500 Glass Door Fridge?
A great choice for any high turnover business, the Interlevin LGC7500 Glass Door Fridge delivers a large capacity chilled display suitable for a range of food and drink. Producing a massive 2050 litre gross capacity and including 12 adjustable shelves, layouts can be tailored to the type of products on offer. With LED strip lighting attractively illuminating the interior, presentation of stock is enhanced to maximise sales. To really boost custom, an LED canopy can be utilised for clear branding and merchandising of products.
Standard features include a digital controller and display to adjust and monitor the 1°C to 8°C temperature range, lockable self closing doors and heavy duty castors complete with locking feet. The clean white exterior has a contrasting black trim for maximum visual impact while the white interior has a stainless steel base to guarantee easy cleaning and a foodsafe finish. The robust manufacture of the LGC7500 ensures that this glass door fridge is more than capable of withstanding the rigours of tough commercial settings.
Main Points of the Interlevin Glass Door Merchandiser
- Triple hinged door design gives easy access to contents
- 1°C to 8°C temperature range ideal for food and drink
- Digital controller with clear, easy read temperature display
- Vertical LED internal light strips - 2 per door
- Illuminated LED branding canopy
- Lockable doors give added security for stock
- Doors are self closing and have a 'stay open' feature, convenient during restocking
- Includes 12 adjustable shelves - 4 per door
- Fully automatic
- Fan assisted cooling
- Off cycle defrost
- White interior and exterior with black trim
- Stainless steel internal base with rounded corners is hygienic and easy to clean
- Supplied with castors and locking feet
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of LGC7500 Display Fridge
- 2050 litre gross capacity / 72.39 cubic foot
- 650W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2055 x 2079 x 800 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 1520 x 1959 x 640 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient conditions of 30°C at 55% RH
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 560
- Noise level: 60.2dB
- Weight: unpacked - 230kg; packed - 245kg
Interlevin Manufaturer's Warranty
This model is supplied with a 24 month parts only warranty as standard.