Why Buy the Interlevin LGC2500 Glass Door Fridge?
The upright Interlevin LGC2500 Glass Door Fridge delivers maximum capacity within single door merchandiser dimensions. Offering a 496 litre gross volume and a temperature range of 1°C to 8°C, large quantities of food and drink can be stored and presented in optimum conditions, ready for purchase. Boasting multiple beneficial features including two vertical LED strip lights to illuminate contents and showcase produce and an LED canopy complete with switch, perfect for branding and merchandising purposes, the LGC2500 is sure to boost sales in cafes, shops, canteens and supermarkets.
Manufactured to withstand tough commercial conditions, the simple white interior and exterior is strong, durable and looks good. Supplied with castors as standard, this single door display fridge is also easy to clean, an element further enhanced by the inclusion of a stainless steel internal base. To optimise display and maximise capacity, 4 adjustable shelves are included, allowing the interior layout to be tailored to the size and quantity of contents available.
Key Features of the LGC2500 Single Door Display Chiller
- 1°C to 8°C temperature range
- 2 vertical interior LED strip lights
- LED canopy with switch for branding and merchandising
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Fully automatic
- Fan assisted cooling for even air circulation
- Automatic defrost
- Lockable door
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves
- Self closing door with stay open function for hassle free restocking
- White interior and exterior finish
- Stainless steel interior base allows for easy cleaning
- Supplied with castors and also feature locking feet for stable positioning
- Door gasket is easy to replace
Interlevin Display Fridge Specifications
- 496 litre gross volume / 17.51 cubic foot
- 280W, 2.3A, single phase
- Requires 13A power supply
- External dimensions: 2055 x 690 x 800 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 1520 x 565 x 640 mm (HxWxD)
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 110
- 57.5 dB noise level
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Weight: unpacked - 115kg; packed - 135kg
- Climate class: 4
Interlevin Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is included as standard.