Why Buy the Gram KG420LGC25W Compact Glass Door Fridge?
The Gram KG 420 LG C25W Glass Door Fridge from the "Compact" range is designed to excel in tough commercial settings, giving performance, efficiency and professional aesthetics as standard. With a small footprint of just 595 x 640mm, the upright design generates a large 346 litre gross capacity to guarantee that ample quantities of optimumly chilled produce is always available. This Compact refrigrator has a temperature range of 2°C to 12°C, meaning it's suitable for a full range of food and drink. Operational settings are easily adjusted and displayed via digital display at the top of the unit.
The KG420 comes with a right hinged lockable door as standard for easy access and added security when necessary. Benefittng from efficient integrated LED lighting, contents are always presented with maximum impact to boost sales. The white cabinet is lined with an ABS interior and also benefits from lockable castors making this glass door merchandiser easy to clean. To ensure organisation or stock, 5 fully adjustable shelves are included with every unit.
Key Benefits of Gram Compact Refrigeration
- Incorporates a unique air distribution system which maintains correct and uniform temperatures throughout. Cold air is directed down the air distribution plate positioned at the back of the cabinet. It then circulates around the cabinet and back to the evaporator fan in the top the cabinet.
- Easy to clean design with a durable, one piece moulded ABS inner lining with rounded corners. The door gasket can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Designed for kitchens with limited space, with an outside width of only 595mm and depth of 640mm.
- Improved reliabilty with an easy to use control system featuring built-in alarms and emergency programs that help maintain temperatures until a fault is rectified.
- Integrated LED lighting is built into the glass door models.
- Functional design with a full height integrated door handle.
- Sturdy shelves with tilt protection are mounted in U-shaped rails moulded into the ABS inner lining. This prevents the shelves from tilting when pulled out.
KG420LGC25W Running Requirements and Specifications
- 2°C to 12°C temperature range
- Prescision thermostat to accurately control temperatures
- Digital temperature display
- 346 litres gross capacity
- 266 litre net capacity
- Includes 5 adjustable white shelves
- Right hinged door
- Door lock as standard
- External dimensions: 1900 x 595 x 640 mm (HxWxD)
- 177W connection load, 230V
- 1.1kW/24hr energy consumption with door closed
- 36dB noise level
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Clean white exterior with hygienic ABS interior
- Packed weight: 84kg
Gram Manufacturer's Warranty
All units in the Compact range are supplied with a 5 year full parts and labour warranty as standard.