Why Buy the Foster XR415G Xtra Glass Door Fridge?
The UK manufactured Foster XR415G Glass Door Fridge is part of the popular Foster Xtra range, a compilation of essential pieces of equipment that all bear the high quality synonymous with the Foster brand, but on a budget. The slimline design with 600 x 650 mm (WxD) footprint is perfect for businesses limited by space but that still demand a display fridge that looks great and can consistently perform. Generating a 410 litre gross volume and with 4 adjustable shelves included as standard, large quantities can be stored and displayed in optimum conditions.
Featuring a microprocessor controller, precision temperatures between 3°C and 5°C can be easily set. Manufactured using high quality materials, the XR415G is able to withstand positioning in even the most demanding commercial environments. A stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior promises strength, durability and easy cleaning, all whilst guaranteeing an attractive, professional image. What's more, Foster Refrigerator also offer a choice of refrigerant; either the energy efficient R290 or industry standard R134a, ensuring that the perfect single glass door fridge is always available.
*Please Note: This unit does not have internal lighting as standard. Interior lighting is available with R134a refrigerant model only.
Key Features of the Foster Xtra Upright Display Fridge
- Quality UK manufacture
- 3°C to 5°C temperature range
- Available with choice of refrigerants
- Full glass door gives a clear view of contents
- Slimline design ideal for tight spaces
- Door can be locked for added security
- Microprocessor controller is easy to use, simple to read and offers precision temperature control
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves as standard
- High quality stainless steel exterior with aluminium interior
XR415G Chilled Merchandiser Specifications
- 410 litre gross capacity
- 230V, single phase, requires 10A fuse
- External dimensions: 1875 x 600 x 650 mm (HxxWxD)
- Choose from energy efficient R290 refrigerant or the industry standard R134a
Foster Manufacturer's Warranty
A full 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included as standard.