Why Buy the Blizzard QR350 Glass Door Fridge?
Maximise your chilled display with the Blizzard QR350 Single Glass Door Fridge. The tall upright design offers a generous 386 litre capacity and with a 3°C-10°C temperature range, refrigerated produce is stored safely. Including a Dixell Blue Line thermostatic controller, the number of starts the compressor needs to make to achieve desired temperatures is reduced for improved energy efficiency without a drop in performance. Utilising an automatic defrost function for ease and convenience and ventilated cooling, chilled air is evenly and consistently dispersed around the cabinet ensuring products are always stored in optimum condition.
Featuring a illuminated top canopy and 4 adjustable shelves with ticket strips, advertising contents and displaying prices is simple and effective. The self closing door, minimises the amount of time the door remains open and guarantees a strong seal to maximise efficiency. With a fitted lock and integrated handle, the overall design is sleek, professional and ultimately secure.
Main Features of the QR350 Upright Display Chiller
- 386 litre capacity
- 3°C-10°C temperature range
- Features efficient Dixell Blue Line controller
- Illuminated top panel canopy
- White laminated interior and exterior
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves with ticket strips
- Integrated handle
- LED vertical light
- Self closing door
- Door fitted with lock as standard
- 2 castors and 2 feet
- Ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Uses R600A refrigerant
- Shelf size: 500 x 420 mm (WxD)
- Top panel dimensions: 543 x 195 mm
- Overall dimensions: 1950 x 620 x 610 mm (HxWxD)
- 290 W, 230V, 13 A, single phase with standard 3 pin plug
- Climate class: 4
- Use in maximum ambient temperatures of30°C at 55% RH
- Noise levels, decibels: 48 dBA
- Weight: 102 kg
Blizzard Standard Warranty
A full 24 months manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included.