Why Buy the Blizzard BH1SSCR Glass Door Fridge?
The Blizzard BH1SSCR Glass Door Fridge is designed to hold precision refrigerated temperatures in a variety of commercial settings including professional kitchens, canteens, cafes and supermarkets. All contents are clearly visible within the chiller, whether for the customers benefit to present what's on offer or for chef's that need to locate foods quickly during busy services. Being 2/1 GN compatible and with a 550 litre gross capacity, high volume storage and display is granted within a compact single door design.
A number of useful features are included as standard such as the Dixell controller. Designed to reduce the number of start-ups the compressor makes, energy use is reduced and the life expectancy of the compressor extended whilst being kinder to the environment. Also benefitting from efficient LED lighting, a lockable door, heavy duty castors and ventilated cooling, this unit is the perfect addition to any business. Manufactured using quality stainless steel, not only does the BH1SSCR fridge look professional but is also strong, durable and hygienic, thanks to rounded internal corners making cleaning easy.
Key Features of the BH1SSCR Gastronorm Refrigeration
- 3°C to 10°C temperature range
- 2/1 GN compatible
- Features Dixell controller
- LED interior light
- Door lock for added security
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves; 1 x 2/1 GN per shelf
- Uses quality Embraco compressor
- Efficient ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Heavy duty castors for easy movement and positioning
- Door gaskets are easy to replace
- Rounded internal corners for increased hygiene and easy cleaning
- High quality stainless steel interior and exterior gives a professional finish
Bliizard Glass Door Chilled Display Specifications
- 550 litre gross capacity
- 350W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2050 x 700 x 820 mm (HxWxD)
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient conditions of 30°C at 55% RH
- 48dB noise level
- 75mm thick insulation
- Weight: 146kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month full parts and labour warranty is supplied as standard.