Why Buy the Blizzard BH2SSCR Glass Door Fridge?
The Blizzard BH2SSCR Glass Door Fridge is perfectly suited to any business that requires large capacity refrigerated storage. Being 2/1 GN compatible and with a massive 1200 litre gross capacity, bulk quantities can be easily transferred to and from the fridge with minimum fuss. Manufactured with a quality stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is strong and durable whilst remaining professional in appearance. With rounded interior corners, in depth cleaning is simple allowing high levels of hygiene to be maintained.
Designed with large glass panel doors and an internal LED light, contents are clearly visible and attractively presented. Using ventilated cooling with a Dixell controller to accurately maintain temperatures between 3°C and 10°C, precision and efficiency are delivered as standard. Heavy duty castors make the BH2SSCR easy to position while the lockable doors secure produce when necessary. With 8 adjustable shelves included, the layout can be tailored to suit individual requirements and ensure that all demands can be met.
Main Features of the Blizzard GN DIsplay Fridge
- Double hinged doors give clear, easy access
- 2/1 GN compatible making it ideal for high volume refrigeration in kitchens, supermarkets or canteens
- 3°C to 10°C temperature range suitable for a range of food and drink
- Dixell controller limits the number of starts the compressor makes, reducing energy usage and extending the life of the compressor
- Efficient LED internal light attractively highlights and presents contents
- Doors are lockable for added security
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Includes 8 adjustable shelves
- Ventilated cooling guarantees efficient and consistent air circulation
- Automatic defrost
- Internally rounded corners make indepth cleaning easy
- Quality stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with an Embraco compressor
Specifications of the BH2SSCR Glass Door Gastronorm Chiller
- Large 1200 litre gross capacity
- 560W, 13A
- External dimensions:2050 x 1400 x 820 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- 75mm insulation
- 48dB noise level
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Weight: 210kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts and labour warranty is included as standard.