Why Buy the Blizzard BL1SSCR Single Door Display Freezer?
Whether you want to display frozen produce in shops or benefit from easy location of ingredients in kitchens, the Blizzard BL1SSCR Glass Door Freezer is the perfect choice with 2/1 GN compatibility. Operating with a -15°C to -20°C temperature range, optimum storage for a variety of everyday products is created and thanks to ventilated cooling, these temperatures are evenly and consistently maintained for the best results. Designed with a single hinged glass door, a large 550 litre capacity is generated making this display freezer ideal for businesses that need to maximise storage volumes within a minimised footprint.
Benefiting from a Dixell controller, the number of start-ups the compressor has to make is reduced therefore resulting in decreased energy usage. When combined with the 75mm insulation, energy efficiency is guaranteed. Also featuring standard elements including a lockable door, LED lighting, rounded internal corners (making cleaning easy) and 4 adjustable shelves, the BL1SSCR proves to be a great addition to any setting.
Main Features of the Blizzard 2/1 Gastronorm Display Freezer
- Upright single hinged glass door display freezer
- 2/1 GN compatible, making transference of large quantities, to and from the freezer quick and easy
- -15°C to -20°C temperature range suitable for a range of foods
- Features a Dixell controller
- Interior lED lighting highlights contents
- Door can be locked giving added security for stock
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Even and consistent ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Rounded internal corners minimise potential dirt traps and make cleaning easier
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves, each 2/1 GN compatible
- Door gasket is easy to replace
- Fitted with an Embraco compressor
- Quality stainless steel interior and exterior construction
BL1SSCR Freezer Specifications
- 550 litre gross capacity / 19.4 cubic foot
- 750W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2050 x 700 x 820 mm (HxWxD)
- 48dB noise level
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended maximum ambient conditions of 30°C at 55% RH
- Energy rating: F
- Features 75mm installation
- Weight: 161kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
A full 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included.