Why Buy the Blizzard BL2SSCR Double Door Display Freezer?
For large capacity storage and display, the Blizzard BL2SSCR Glass Door Freezer is the perfect choice. Achieving precision results for everyday freezing, the -15°C to -20°C temperature range benefits from ventilated cooling for efficient air circulation and consistent results. The massive 1200 litre capacity is capable of holding vast quantities of stock to meet the demands of large businesses. As the cabinet is 2/1 GN compatible, it is ideal for use in commercial kitchens, shops and bakeries where ingredients need to be located quickly and clearly displayed.
The quality stainless steel interior and exterior is strong, durable and easy to clean, all essential elements for use in the foodservice industry. Fitted with heavy duty castors as standard, the BL2SSCR is simple to manoeuvre and position. Benefitting from features such as LED lighting, lockable doors and adjustable shelves, this double door display freezer proves a popular addition to any business.
Main Features of the Blizzard Gastronorm Glass Door Freezer
- Upright design with double hinged doors
- 2/1 GN compatible for easy transference of large quantities to and from the freezer
- -15°C to -20°C temperature range
- Dixell thermostat controller reduces frequency of compressor start-ups therefore reducing energy usage
- Interior LED lighting
- Doors can be locked for added security
- Supplied with 8 adjustable shelves - 4 per door, each holding a 2/1 GN
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Quality stainless steel interior and exterior
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Ventilated cooling for consistent air distribution
- Automatic defrost
- Uses an Embraco compressor
- Replaceable door gaskets
Specifications of the BL2SSCR Double Glass Door Freezer
- Massive 1200 litre gross capacity / 42.4 cubic foot
- 880W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2050 x 1400 x 820 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- 75mm energy efficient insulation
- Noise level 48dB
- Uses R404a refrigerant
- Weight: 240kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
A full 24 months manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied as standard.