Why Buy the Vestfrost SZ362C Chest Freezer?
The SZ362C chest freezer delivers all of the quality you would associate with the Vestfrost name. Ideal for large kitchens that demand premium freezer storage, this unit offers a large 13.2 cubic foot capacity. Quality insulation provides excellent energy efficiency and guaranteed quality results.
Manufactured with a durable galvanised steel exterior, a strong counterbalanced laminated steel lid and hygienic aluminium interior, not only is performance assured but also the overall aesthetics of the unit even in the harshest environments. Its clean designs inject professionalism and functionality to any kitchen setting.
The large access area ensures that stock can be located and retrieved with minimum fuss. This unit is supplied with 2 strong stackable baskets which make the organisation of ingredients easier. The freezer is able to hold and maintain temperatures ranging from -18˚C to -22˚C. This means that frozen stock will always be stored in optimum conditions.
The adjustable thermostat allows the user to tailor temperatures to individual requirements and with an external thermometer storage environments can be easily monitored even in the busiest kitchens. There are non-slip rubber feet to increase the overall stability of the unit even when in constant use. An energy efficient internal lighting is fitted as standard offering a clear and unobscured view for quick retrieval of produce.
For additional security of valuable stock, a lock is fitted within the handle safely containing ingredients whilst the chest freezer is not in use. You will also be able to prevent the build-up of frosted ice in the freezer, thanks to the manual defrost system.
Vestfrost provides a substantial 36 months manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty so that should any problems arise the full support of this well-known brand is on hand to provide help and support.
Key Features of the Vestfrost SZ362C Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Easy to open, laminated counterbalanced lid
- Manual defrost
- Internal light
- Handle with lock and white finish
- Adjustable thermostat
- Solar powered LCD temperature display
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze button & fast freeze section
- Drain and drip tray supplied
- Energy efficient skin condenser
- Defrost water drain hole
- Mains power indicator
- Interior aluminium
- Exterior hard wearing galvanised steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1260 x D695
- 50mm thick insulation for energy efficiency
- Gross internal volume 373L /13.2 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 362L
- Supplied with 2 baskets, can take up to 5
- Refrigerant R600a
- Maximum ambient rating: 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric power cable 2m in length
- Power consumption per 24 hours 1.08W
- Electric 230V 145W, 13A, UK plug
- Gross weight 55kg
- Net weight 58kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included