Please Note: Due to the unprecedented demand for this product due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this product is now out of stock with an unknown lead time due to export difficulties at this time.
Why Buy the Vestfrost SZ248C Chest Freezer?
Vestfrost is dedicated to achieving maximum energy efficiency in all products which they manufacture. They aim to design refrigeration that is not only practical but also reliable and able to provide optimum performance.
The SZ248C chest freezer combines all of the essential features which create a desirable product for any business. The unit comes with an impressive 9 cubic foot capacity is afforded by the generous dimensions.
It is manufactured to withstand the tough conditions of a professional kitchen. The pre-painted anti-corrosion exterior is designed to cope with the bumps and knocks associated with a busy working environment without any detrimental effect on performance and aesthetics. A galvanised aluminium interior not only ensures the strength and durability of the unit but also enhances energy efficiency.
The large laminated counterbalanced steel lid that comes with the unit ensures that stock is easily accessible even when working within tight time schedules. This Vestfrost chest freezer is supplied with one spacious basket providing adequate organisation of stock. A fitted lock mechanism makes sure that you are able to properly secure your stock at all times.
You will have an accurate adjustable thermostat which guarantees that optimum conditions are always achieved. You will also have the benefit of using an external thermometer. This means that users can be sure that their equipment is performing to expected standards.
The model comes with a manual defrost system that enables you to easily rid the cabinet of all accumulated ice. It is also designed with an integral drain and drip tray to help prevent messy situations within your freezer.
Vestfrost supply an unbelievable 3-year full manufacturer’s warranty as standard giving peace of mind that should your business experience any issues you will receive the full support you deserve.
Key Features of the Vestfrost SZ248C Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Easy to open, laminated counterbalanced lid
- Manual defrost
- Internal light
- Handle with lock and white finish
- Adjustable thermostat
- Solar powered LCD temperature display
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze button & fast freeze section
- Drain and drip tray supplied
- Energy efficient skin condenser
- Defrost water drain hole
- Mains power indicator
- Interior aluminium
- Exterior hard wearing galvanised steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W920 x D695
- 50mm thick insulation for energy efficiency
- Gross internal volume 256L / 9 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 248L
- Supplied with 1 basket, can take 3
- Refrigerant R600a
- Maximum ambient rating: 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric power cable 2m in length
- Power consumption per 24 hours 0.86W
- Electric 230V 130W, 13A, UK plug
- Gross weight 47kg
- Net weight 45kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included