Please Note: Due to the unprecedented demand for this product due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this product is now out of stock with an unknown lead time due to export difficulties at this time.
Why Buy the Vestfrost SZ181C Chest Freezer?
The Vestfrost SZ181C chest freezer offers ample storage for all frozen stock guaranteeing that your kitchen always has the capacity to hold essential ingredients in optimum conditions. This chest freezer is supplied with a drain and drip tray included as standard so that your business is ready to go as soon as your unit is delivered.
The exterior is manufactured from galvanised pre-painted steel meaning that you can rely on increased strength and durability, vital in commercial kitchens. The interior boasts additional strength and robustness due to the galvanised aluminium materials used. This provides protection against weighty produce which may be accidentally dropped during busy and hectic service. A laminated counterbalanced steel lid provides a large access area ensuring that stock can be retrieved quickly and easily.
With a temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C all stock can be stored in optimum temperatures and with a fast freeze function each unit is ready for use in the shortest possible time. The unit also comes with an efficient skin condenser which requires no cleaning hence freeing up time for other important tasks in your commercial kitchen.
It is also designed with internal lighting as standard, all stock is clearly illuminated making location quick and easy. Non-slip rubber feet make sure that the unit always remains exactly where it is placed and is stable during constant use.
The large 6.6 cubic foot capacity is ample for all frozen produce, ensuring it is always on hand when required. The model also features a spacious basket which is stackable making organisation easy. Monitoring of conditions is made easy with an accurate adjustable thermostat and a clear external thermometer. Even the busiest of kitchens can ensure that their chest freezer is operating at the perfect temperatures.
Vestfrost provides a remarkable 3-year manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty ensuring that the user always receives full support should any unforeseen issues arise.
Key Features of the Vestfrost SZ181C Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Easy to open, laminated counterbalanced lid
- Manual defrost
- Internal light
- Handle with lock and white finish
- Adjustable thermostat
- Solar powered LCD temperature display
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze button & fast freeze section
- Drain and drip tray supplied
- Energy efficient skin condenser
- Defrost water drain hole
- Mains power indicator
- Interior aluminium
- Exterior hard wearing galvanised steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W720 x D695
- 50mm thick insulation for energy efficiency
- Gross internal volume 187L / 6.6 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 181L
- Supplied with 1 basket, can take 2 baskets
- Refrigerant R600a
- Maximum ambient rating: 25°C at 60% RH
- 2m Electric power cable
- Power consumption per 24 hours 0.72W
- Electric 230V 95W, 13A, UK plug
- Gross weight 42kg
- Net weight 40kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included