Why Buy the Tefcold GM300 Chest Freezer?
Are you looking for a solid solution to keeping your food products well preserved? Look no further than Tefcold’s GM300 chest freezer designed to offer you nothing but quality and efficient service whenever you need it.
This model comes with a clean white interior and white exterior which offers durablity and easy cleaning. It has a large access point and hinged lid which allows easy retrieval of stock even in busy premises.
The strong handle on the lid is fitted with a lock to secure contents throughout thus giving you additional piece of mind. It has a mains indicator light which ensures that the unit is never switched off and left unnoticed leaving your stock potentially ruined.
With an adjustable temperature range of -14˚C to -24˚C, you remain in total control of storage conditions, guaranteeing that all stock is held in optimum environments. The unit comes with static cooling which gives natural circulation of temperatures for the preservation of your stock. A manual defrost system enables you to easily eliminate all accumulated ice inside the cabinet at your convenience. There is a defrost drain which is fitted as standard to provide cleaner operation.
The unit stands on robust castors making manoeuvrability of heavy equipment and thorough cleaning of all areas simple. Measuring 984mm width and 680mm depth this unit has a large 9.8 cubic foot capacity with ample room to create proper organisation of ingredients.
Tefcold deliver a 24 month manufacturers parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold GM300 Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Lock with handle
- Manual defrost
- Static cooling
- Temperature range -14°C to -24°C
- 4 Castors
- Mains indicator light
- Defrost drain
- White exterior and interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H920 x W984 x D680
- Internal dimensions (mm) H725x W860 x D480
- Gross internal volume 278L / 9.8 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 2, capacity 4
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 50
- Maximum ambient temperature +30°C at 55% RH
- Electric 1.08 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric kWh 394 per annum
- Electric 230V, 1.3A, 185W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 48kg
- Packed weight 53kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included