Why Buy the Elcold EL53 Chest Freezer?
A desirable chest freezer must be large enough to cope with your individual business demands, be able to maintain low even consistent temperatures, have the strength to withstand increased weights of frozen produce and ideally include specific features that ensure use is as easy as possible. These are exactly what is received with an Elcold piece of equipment.
Being an ISO9001 quality controlled manufacturer, you are guaranteed high standards with each and every purchase. This chest freezer is 100% CFC free acknowledging essential environmental awareness. It is large at 860x 1500 x 730 and will deliver an ample 527L /18.6 cubic foot capacity sufficient for all essential storage demands.
Designed with a 60mm insulation layer, temperatures are maintained with ease. The freezer features a static cooling systems circulate frozen air naturally. It is built using durable manufacturing materials that create a strong structure that looks professional and is easy to maintain.
For optimum organisation of stock 3 baskets are supplied with every purchase. For ultimate order of enclosed ingredients this freezer is designed to hold up to a maximum of 5 baskets. Fully adjustable feet enable levelling of the equipment creating a uniformed appearance between all kitchen units and surfaces. A fast freeze switch allows large quantities of stock to be brought down to the desired temperature in the quickest time possible.
Featuring a low temperature warning light the user will be notified should the freezer fail to operate as expected. An internal light illuminates stock and makes location and retrieval of specific items quick and easy. The freezer is also fitted with a defrost drain, which ensures that cleaning and maintenance is as mess-free as possible.
The Elcold EL53 Chest Freezer comes with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty and the option to upgrade to include 12 month labour cover.
Key Features of the Elcold EL53 Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Fitted with lock
- Adjustable feet
- Interior light
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Fast freeze switch
- Exterior white & interior hammered aluminium
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Adjustable feet supplied
- 60mm insulation thickness
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W1500 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H715 x W1386 x D536
- Gross Internal Volume 527L / 18.6 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 3 basket capacity 4
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 108
- Electric 1.3 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1.38A, 230V, 211W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Weight 67kg, packed 71kg
- 24 months parts only warranty supplied