Why Buy the Elcold EL22 Chest Freezer?
The Elcold EL22 Chest Freezer offers multiple features which make it a popular choice with professional kitchens around the country. The clean and compact design leaves a small footprint however is able to maximise the capacity available. Measuring 72cm width and 73cm depth a near perfect cube fits all kitchen spaces neatly. The 7.6 cubic foot capacity is able to hold all essential stock.
Manufactured using durable materials, this freezer is able to withstand tough kitchen environments. The inner hammered aluminium lining provides a strong hygienic casing in which to place ingredients.
It has an adjustable temperature allowing the user to dictate the freezer conditions and with a range of -18˚C to -22˚C food will always be stored in the optimum environment. The chest freezer also comes with a 60mm insulation such that temperatures are maintained in an even and consistent manner.
A defrost drain is fitted as standard to provide cleaner and more efficient operation. For added security of stock, the strong handle features a lock giving protection when the kitchen and store areas are unattended. An interior light makes it easy to post and select the required products.
Designed with adjustable feet, the unit can be adjusted to create an even surface for the freezer in an irregular setting.
This freezer is supplied with a 24 month parts only warranty however for an additional cost a 12 month labour cover can be purchased.
Key Features of the Elcold EL22 Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Lock & interior light
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Fast freeze switch
- Exterior white & interior hammered aluminium
- Adjustable feet supplied
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W720 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H715 x W606 x D536
- Gross Internal Volume 215 / 7.6 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 1 basket capacity 2
- Climate Class 3
- Electric 0.6 kW per 24 hours
- Electric 0.9A, 230V, 125W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 150
- Weight 43kg, packed 46kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included