Why Buy the Elcold EL12 Chest Freezer?
Elcold are a globally renowned company, supplying chest freezers and coolers to millions of businesses around the world. The EL12 chest freezer provides a compact design with maximised capacity ideal for kitchens that struggle with available space yet still demand ample storage area.
Measuring 55cm width, 60cm depth and 86cm height, this chest freezer can accommodate the demands of even the smallest of kitchens. The compact dimensions are still able to provide an ample 3.9 cubic foot capacity, useful for those essential freezer items.
Manufactured with 60mm of insulation, temperatures are efficiently and consistently maintained. For easy operation, a defrost drain is fitted as standard so that when the unit is cleaned, all potential water hazards are safely contained.
Control is important when dealing with frozen products in order to guarantee the integrity and safety of ingredients. For this purpose an adjustable temperature control is fitted as standard to enable the user to tailor temperatures to meet their own demands. The standard freezer temperature ranges of -18˚C to -22˚C are provided.
Elcold provide a 24 month parts only manufacturer’s warranty as standard however an extended cover which also includes 12 or 24 months labour can be purchased for an additional cost ensuring that your business is fully protected should any issues arise.
Key Features of the Elcold EL12 Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Adjustable feet
- Interior light
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Fast freeze switch
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Interior Finish Aluminium
- Exterior Finish White
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W550 x D600
- Internal dimensions (mm) H715 x W410 x D410
- Litres Capacity 110 / 3.9 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 1, basket capacity 1
- Additional baskets available from the accessories below
- Climate Class 3
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres) 110
- Electric 0.49 kW per 24 hours
- Electric 0.36A, 230V, 52W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 54
- Weight 38kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included