Why buy the Tefcold SE30-45P Chest Freezer?
The Tefcold brand has built up a reputation for quality, reliability and efficiency over many years and has become one of the market leaders for commercial refrigeration. Aiming to supply equipment suitable for a vast array of businesses and scenarios Tefcold has the perfect unit to meet every demand within their range.
The SE30 delivers one of the lowest temperature ranges making it suitable for specialised areas where standard refrigeration just won’t perform to requirements. The outstanding low temperatures ranging from -5˚C to -45˚C are ideally suited to medical storage and laboratories. This will ensure that your stock is well preserved at all times.
For ultimate performance, this chest freezer works best in maximum ambient temperatures of 25˚C at 60%RH. It is manufactured with an 80mm insulation meaning storage conditions are even and consistent and energy efficiency is increased.
The freezer also uses a static cooling system which is responsible for the natural distribution of cool air around the storage area which keeps contents in optimum conditions. Each chest freezer is fitted with a full set of castors for increased manoeuvrability. The chiller has a lock function which will keep your stock well secured at all times.
The unit also comes with a digital control and temperature display for the setting of required temperatures and monitoring of conditions inside the freezer. It has a manual defrost system that makes it easy for you to eliminate any accumulated frosted ice within the cabinet for increased efficiency of the model. For ease of cleaning, a defrost drain is fitted as standard.
Each purchase includes 1 basket in which to store produce for increased organisation and maximum use of available space. The unit is designed to hold a maximum of 5 baskets.
With every purchase, a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty is included as standard with a labour cover also available for an additional cost.
Key Features of the Tefcold SE30-45P chest freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Handle with lock
- Defrost manual & defrost drain
- High freezing capacity
- Electronic thermostat with alarm
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of -5C to -45C
- Built on castors
- White exterior and hammered aluminium interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H945 x W1284 x D705
- Internal dimensions (mm) H685 x W1120 x D440
- 80 mm insulation
- Gross internal volume 330L / 11.6 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 323L
- Baskets supplied 1, capacity 5
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 61
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 5.15 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 1880 kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 2.7A, 225W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 71kg
- Packed 76kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included