Why Buy the Tefcold SE20-45 Chest Freezer?
Tefcold is a recognised brand throughout the commercial refrigeration sector and has proven to be one of the leaders in the field. Not only do they continue to evolve their products both technologically and aesthetically but also deliver outstanding service and support to each and every customer.
The SE20 chest freezer is designed to be most effective in specialist environments such as hospitals and laboratories and can achieve ultra-low freezing temperatures of up to -45˚C. Super low temperatures ranging from -5˚C to -45˚C provide the ideal storage environment for specialised items.
The freezer is designed with a clean white exterior and Stucco aluminium interior enabling it to deliver a professional, hygienic and strong unit that is more than up to any required task. It is also manufactured with 80mm insulation thickness. This ensures that efficiency is enhanced and temperatures easily and evenly maintained within the cabinet.
The electronic control is supplied with an alarm ensuring the user remains in full control and is alerted should storage conditions change. You will get a strong single basket with every purchase in order to maximise organisation and make use of the full capacity.
Using a static cooling system, low-temperature air is naturally circulated around the freezer cavity while a manual defrost system allows cleaning operations to be carried out at the most convenient time for the user. A fitted defrost drain ensures that cleaning procedures are as simple as possible.
This freezer from Tefcold comes fitted with a set of 4 castors, 2 with brakes, to provide improved manoeuvrability yet stability and sturdiness when necessary.
The Tefcold SE20-45 chest freezer also includes a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty is issued with each unit and an accompanying labour cover can be purchased for an additional cost completing the full support and service at your disposal.
Key Features of the Tefcold SE20-45 Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual & defrost drain
- Handle with lock
- High freezing capacity
- Electronic thermostat with alarm
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of -5C to -45C
- Built on castors
- White exterior and hammered aluminium interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H945 x W984 x D705
- Internal dimensions (mm) H685 x W820 x D440
- 80 mm insulation
- Gross internal volume 235L / 8.3 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 230L
- Baskets supplied 1, capacity 3
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 55
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 3.55 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 1296 kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 2.0A, 180W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 57kg
- Packed 62kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included