Why Buy the Tefcold SE10-45P Chest Freezer?
Sometimes even the coldest standard commercial freezers just won’t cut it especially in specialist fields such as within a laboratory setting or when frozen produce needs to be transported. At times such as these, low-temperature freezers are vital.
Whether needing to store air sensitive substances in scientific environments or freeze ice packs so low that they guarantee to hold the temperature of surrounding frozen foods during transportation, the SE10 chest freezer provides the perfect solution.
With this model, super low temperatures of -5˚C to -45˚C ensure the coldest environment possible for specialised areas. You will have a digital temperature display to monitor the conditions inside the freezer and a fully electronic control that is easy to use or your benefit.
This unit comes manufactured with an increased 80mm of insulation to make sure that the extremely low temperatures are easily maintained. This helps to enhance the overall efficiency of the unit. Additionally, the solid durable handle is completed with a lock fitted as standard offering increased security of stock.
The chest freezer from Tefcold has a manual defrost system that enables you to manually remove frosted ice from the cabinet. You will have the benefit of working with a defrost drain for improved cleaning operations. It also ensures that there are no messy situations inside your cabinet thus leaving your stock clean at all times.
Each unit is supplied with 1 basket for increased organisation of stock. This equipment is designed to hold a maximum of 2 baskets. It comes built on castors for the easy and safe movement of your freezer. This is especially useful when cleaning your space of the unit itself.
The Tefcold SE10-45P chest freezer also comes with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty included with every purchase, there is the option of purchasing an additional 12-month labour cover completing the service and support you are entitled to should any issues occur.
Key Features of the Tefcold SE10-45P Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- White hinged lid (lockable)
- Manual defrost & defrost drain
- High freezing capacity
- Electronic thermostat with alarm
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of -5C to -45C
- Built on castors
- White exterior and hammered aluminium interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H945 x W734 x D705
- 80 mm insulation
- Internal dimensions (mm) H685 x W570 x D440
- Gross internal volume 155L / 5.5 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 152L
- Baskets supplied 1, capacity 2
- Climate Class 3
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 40
- Electric usage 3.45 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 1,259 kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 2.0A, 180W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 49kg
- Packed 54kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included