Why Buy the Elcold EL51LT Chest Freezer?
This Elcold chest freezer combines all of the essential factors for superior specialist freezing such as performance, efficiency and reliability with the dimensions to offer ultimate capacity for larger storage demands. The EL51LT is the largest piece of equipment in the Elcold ‘low temperature’ range offering superior storage at optimum temperatures.
It is built using an aluminium interior and white exterior to create a durable and easily cleanable unit that will last long in your commercial space. This, combined with its efficient services will keep your businesses fully functional throughout the year.
The unit has an integrated lock on the lid to keep your stock well secured throughout. There is a manual defrost system in place to help you remove all frosted ice from within the freezer while a static cooling system naturally provides cool air for your products. There is a defrost drain in place to ensure clean and mess-free operation.
This model is able to achieve super low-temperature ranges of -10˚C to -45˚C making this unit perfect for use in intensive areas. With a 100mm insulation used, temperatures are even and consistent yet performance also remains exceptionally high.
In order to achieve optimum performance, the freezer should be used in maximum ambient temperatures of 30˚C at 55%RH. This freezer is also designed with a digital temperature display for easy monitoring of conditions and a visual temperature alarm to notify of any fluctuations in the environment, hence the user remains in total control.
This freezer can hold a maximum of 4 baskets to create ultimate organisation and order of contents making location and retrieval quick and easy.
A 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty is included with every purchase however a 12-month or 24 month labour cover is also available for an additional cost to complete the level of support received.
Key Features of the Elcold EL51LT Low Temperature Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Manual defrost
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Digital controller and display
- Visual temperature alarm & low-temperature light
- Temperature range of -10°C to -45°C
- Mains indicator light
- Adjustable feet
- Aluminium interior and white exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H865 x W1705 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H660 x W1500 x D450
- 100mm insulation
- Gross internal volume 416L / 14.7 cubic foot
- Basket capacity 4, baskets are not supplied
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R404a
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 7.10 kWh/24hr
- Electric 230V, 453W, UK plug
- Weight 90kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included