Why Buy the Elcold EL11LT Chest Freezer?
Choosing the right chest freezer is essential to optimising the quality of produce and in gaining the best possible results. Elcold strive to deliver not only energy efficient equipment with a strong and durable construction but also demonstrate their environmental awareness and technological advances.
This low temperature freezer is the perfect solution for businesses that require something a little different from the norm. With a super low temperature of -10˚C to -45˚C even the most specific needs can be met for a variety of situations.
The increased 100mm insulation thickness ensures that temperatures remain even and consistent. This freezer is capable of working with maximum efficiency in ambient temperatures up to 30˚C and 55% RH. A sleek white exterior design complements any professional setting. The hammered aluminium interior lining offers strength and hygiene where it is needed most.
Measuring 725mm width and 730mm depth the compact dimensions create a useful 136L /4.8 cubic foot capacity. Featuring adjustable feet, the height of the chest freezer can be altered to create a uniformed surface with surrounding equipment. Using classic static cooling systems, the chilled air is naturally circulated to create conditions that are conducive to premium storage.
A visual temperature alarm alerts the user when the storage environment strays into un-programmed temperatures. With a digital controller and temperature display monitoring and full control is made simple.
A lock is fitted as standard securing valuable stock and providing ultimate safety of the contents. The Elcold EL11LT Chest Freezer is supplied with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty. There is an option to increase the cover available to include 12 or 24 months additional labour.
Key Features of the Elcold EL11LT Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- White hinged lid with lock function
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -10C to -45C
- Adjustable feet &100mm insulation
- Mains indicator & Fast freeze switch
- Visual temperature alarm & low temperature light
- Exterior white & interior hammered aluminium
- Comes with castors for easy maneuverability
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W725 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H660 x W520 x D450
- Gross Internal Volume 130L / 4.6L
- Basket capacity 1, not supplied
- Climate Class 4
- Electric 3.40 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1.98A, 230V, 198W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R404a, refrigerant charge 130
- Weight 46kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included