Why Buy the Vestfrost SZ362STS Chest Freezer?
Vestfrost is dedicated to delivering outstanding equipment that combines exceptional performance, maximum efficiency and outstanding features. The range of chest freezers is more than capable of coping with the stresses and demands of a professional kitchen.
The silver galvanised pre-painted steel exterior ensures that each unit is hard wearing and durable; exactly what is needed in a busy setting. A stainless steel lid for the SZ362STS not only completes the overall appearance and impact of the freezer but also supplies the versatility to use this area as additional workspace. The large access area grants easy access to the user making retrieval of contents quick and easy.
With a standard temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C storage conditions are easily controlled with an adjustable thermostat. A solar-powered external display makes monitoring of storage environments simple.
This model comes with a fast freeze function which allows ingredients to drop through the food danger zone as quickly as possible. The large 13.2 cubic foot capacity is maximised with the use of 2 stackable baskets, both of which are included in the total purchase cost of the equipment. The organisation of stock is increased and operations efficiently managed.
It is fitted with internal lighting meaning contents are fully illuminated and clearly visible. In order to secure the contents of the freezer, a lock is fitted on the handle providing protection when the equipment is unattended while an integral drain and drip tray collects excess water and guarantees clean operation. The SZ362STS is manufactured with a skin condenser to increase product longevity and provide low maintenance use. It uses non-slip rubber feet for the overall stability of the chest freezer and to prevent any unwanted movement.
This model from Vestfrost is also supplied with a full 36-month manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Vestfrost SZ362STS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Easy to open, laminated counterbalanced lid
- Manual defrost
- Internal light
- Handle with lock and white finish
- Adjustable thermostat
- Solar powered LCD temperature display
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze button & fast freeze section
- Drain and drip tray supplied
- Energy efficient skin condenser
- Defrost water drain hole
- Mains power indicator
- Interior aluminium
- Exterior hard wearing galvanised steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1260 x D695
- 50mm thick insulation for energy efficiency
- Gross internal volume 373L / 13.2 cubic foot
- Refrigerant R600a
- Maximum ambient rating: 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric power cable 2m in length
- Power consumption per 24 hours 1.08W
- Electric 230V 145W, 13A, UK plug
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included