Why Buy the Tefcold GM500SS Chest Freezer?
Quality ingredients need quality storage and it is this principle that proves to be the base of all Tefcold designs and manufacturing operations. Able to lock in freshness and provide the service that professional kitchens require, this chest freezer can meet all demands.
The Tefcold GM500SS chest freezer is manufactured with a strong hygienic White coated steel interior lining, a clean white exterior and a stainless steel lid, hence merging practicality and aesthetics to create an ideal piece of equipment for commercial use.
The sturdy handle is designed to cope with repeated use in a busy kitchen and features an integral lock for additional security of stock. A fully adjustable temperature ranging from -14°C to -24°C offers precision and accuracy where it is needed most. This ensures that your stock is well preserved at all times.
This model supports a manual defrost system that enables you to clean out all accumulated ice at your convenience. In order to maintain a clean and simple operation, a defrost drain is fitted to collect any excess water.
The substantial 16.3 cubic foot capacity (463 litres) delivers ample storage space for all essential ingredients. This chest freezer is supplied with 2 baskets making organisation of produce easy. It can be fitted with 6 baskets to fully optimise capacity.
When fully loaded equipment can become weighty and so castors are fitted as standard to increase mobility and ensure easier cleaning of all surrounding areas. They also help in the safe movement of the unit. A mains indicator light notifies staff when the freezer is powered and in use. This ensures that you have enough time to plan in case of inconsistent power.
A 24 month manufacturer’s warranty is included with every equipment purchase.
Key Features of the Tefcold GM500SS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Lock with handle
- Defrost manual
- Static cooling
- Temperature range -14°C to -24°C
- Mains indicator light
- Defrost drain
- 4 Castors
- White exterior with a stainless steel lid
- White coated steel interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H920 x W1504 x D680
- Internal dimensions (mm) H725 x W1380 x D480
- Gross internal volume 463L / 16.3 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 2, capacity 6
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 90
- Maximum ambient temperature +30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 1.50kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 548 kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 1.4A, 230W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 73kg
- Packed weight 78kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included