Interlevin LHF620SS Chest Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin LHF620SS Chest Freezer?
With the Interlevin LHF620SS chest freezer, you get the ideal refrigeration solution to equip your establishment with reliability, practicality and convenience, so you can press ahead with confidence.
Extensive storage space to house your frozen food merchandise. With a huge 607 litre capacity and 2 wire baskets supplied as standard, it’s easy to organise and replenish the interior of the unit. To top it off, this freezer supports a maximum of 5 strong baskets so there’s enough real estate to store your merchandise.
Furthermore, a robust and easy to lift lid and door lock make handling effortless, while offering additional security during non-operational hours.
What’s more, with the strong lid you also get exceptional insulation that facilitates low-energy consumption, while reliably preserving the shelf-life of your products.
This freezer utilises R600a refrigerant gases (which replace outdated CFC pollutants) to uniformly circulate cold air within the unit’s interior and maintain the temperature range of -18â„ƒ to -22â„ƒ.
Rest easy knowing that your cleanup routine in lightened. And this can be attributed to a defrost drain (standard with the LHF 620SS) that makes defrosting a simple and tolerant procedure.
Key features of the LHF620SS Stainless Steel Chest Freezer
- White exterior and interior
- Stainless steel lid
- Baskets supplied: 2
- Max no. of baskets accommodated: 4
- Integrated door lock for additional security
- Adjustable feet ease that create a level base on different floor gradients
- Static cooling
- Fitted with a defrost drain
- Manual defrosting
- No internal light included
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 860 x 1700 x 730 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 715 x 1586 x 536 mm (HxWxD)
- 607 litres capacity
- 211W, 230V, single phase, 13A supply
- -18â„ƒ to -22â„ƒ temperature range with 25â„ƒ maximum ambient temperature
- Electricity consumption: 1.52 kWh/24hr
- R600a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge 110
- Weight: 82kg
- 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty supplied
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||0|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Exterior Finish||White With Stainless Lid|
|Internal Height (mm)||715|
|Internal Width (mm)||1586|
|Internal Depth (mm)||536|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||607|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.