Why Buy the Interlevin LHF540SS Chest Freezer?
With chest cabinets being essential in the catering industry to meet increased storage demands, Interlevin designed the LHF540SS chest freezer to meet the market’s need for quality refrigeration.
Ample storage space is guaranteed with its 527 litre capacity. With 2 built-in wire baskets supplied and the ability to accommodate up to 5 in total, it’s easy to organise and replenish stock.
A robust easy to lift-up lid and locking feature makes handling effortless, while offering additional security for produce when equipment is unattended. Constructed using durable, easy to clean and hygienic stainless steel, the lid can be utilized as an additional food preparation area if required during busy periods.
What’s more, with the strong lid you also get exceptional insulation. In turn, the LHF540SS safeguards your merchandise, keeping your assorted foods at the desired temperature to reliably preserve the shelf-life of your products.
This low-energy freezer is equipped with a defrost drain as standard to make defrosting a quick and user-friendly experience within your premises.
Key features of the LHF540SS Stainless Steel Solid Lid Chest Freezer
- White exterior with hammered aluminium interior finish
- Stainless steel lid
- Baskets supplied: 2
- Maximum no. of baskets (accommodated): 5
- Integrated door lock for securing your merchandise
- Adjustable feet for levelling on uneven floorspace
- Static cooling
- Fitted with defrost drain
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 860 x 1500 x 730mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimension: 715 x 1386 x 536mm (HxWxD)
- Gross capacity: 527 litres
- Manual defrosting
- -18℃ to -22℃ temperature range with 25℃ maximum ambient temperature
- Refrigerant R600a refrigerant charge 108
- 211W, 230V, 13A single phase
- Power usage: 1.98 kWh/24hr
- 24 months’ parts only warranty as standard