Why Buy the Interlevin LHF460SS Chest Freezer?
The Interlevin LHF460SS Chest Freezer was engineered to provide a low-profile design that can deliver genuinely outstanding performance and practicality in a professional, easily-installed and decently crafted package.
This unit offers generous storage space for your frozen products. With a huge 447 litre gross capacity and 2 built-in wire baskets supplied, it’s easy to organise and replenish your inventory.
A robust easy to lift-up lid complete with lock makes access effortless, while offering additional security from prying eyes during non-operational hours.
What’s more, the strong lid reinforces insulation of your merchandise while concurrently contributing to low-energy consumption. Constructed using durable and hygienic stainless steel, the lid can be used as additional food preparation area if required.
Using R600a refrigerant gases which replace outdated CFC pollutants, cold air is uniformly circulated within the unit’s interior to maintain the unit’s temperature range of -18℃ to -22℃.
The LHF460SS is equipped with a defrost drain as standard which makes manual defrosting a quick and user-friendly routine.
Key features of the Solid Stainless Steel Lid Chest Freezer
- White exterior and interior finish
- Strong stainless steel solid lid
- Supplied with 2 baskets
- Maximum no of baskets accommodated: 3
- Supplied with lock for protection of merchandise
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Static cooling
- Fitted with defrost drain
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 860 x1300 x 730mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 715 x 1186 x 536mm (HxWxD)
- 447 litres capacity
- Manual defrosting
- -18℃ to -22℃ temperature range with 25℃ maximum ambient temperature
- Refrigerant R600a refrigerant charge 80
- 141W, 230V, single phase 13A
- Power usage: 1.05 kWh/24hr
- Weight 68kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty