Elcold EL53SS Chest FreezerÂ
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Elcold EL53SS Chest Freezer?
Elcold are renowned for manufacturing quality commercial refrigeration equipment that provides not only performance and efficiency but also strength, durability and optimum aesthetics. Through many years of experience this brand have honed technology and evolved into one of the market leaders in this sector. Combining all of the essential elements detrimental to success Elcold has created a range of products that is able to bring professionalism to all environments.
The freezer combines clean lines and professional design comes as standard with the strong white exterior, hammered aluminium interior lining and hygienic stainless steel lid. The dual purpose lid not only aids with even and consistent temperatures but can also be used as an additional food preparation area when required.
It has dimensions of W1500mm x D730mm that generate an impressive 18.6 cubic foot capacity, ideal for all vital kitchen storage demands. Featuring adjustable feet, the overall height of the chest freezer can be altered to ensure that all kitchen surfaces are level and even.
In order to maximise the capacity available and to increase arrangement of stock, 3 storage baskets are supplied with every purchase. The unit is designed to hold a maximum of 5 baskets for ultimate organisation.
With an adjustable temperature range conditions are consistently maintained thanks to the 60mm insulation. A low temperature warning light alerts you to any changes to the storage environment granting increased stock protection.
The fast freeze switch ensures that even large amounts of stock can be pulled down to low temperatures in the shortest time possible increasing overall food safety. The freezer also featuring a lock integrated into the handle, all contents remain secure at all times.
An energy efficient interior light illuminates ingredients and makes location and retrieval quick and simple. Fitted with a defrost drain, operation is clean and mess-free.
The Elcold EL53SS Chest Freezer is supplied with 24 months manufacturer parts warranty and the option to extend your cover to include 12 month’s labour.
Key Features of the Elcold EL53SS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Stainless steel lid fitted with lock
- Adjustable feet supplied, castors optional below
- Interior light
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Adjustable temperature
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze switch
- Exterior white & interior hammered aluminium
- 60mm insulation thickness
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W1500 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H715 x W1386 x D536
- Gross Internal Volume 527L / 18.6 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 3 basket capacity 4
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 108
- Electric 1.38A, 230V, 211W, UK plug
- kWh/24hr 1.3
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Weight 67kg, packed 71kg
- 24 months parts only
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||71|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Exterior Finish||White With Stainless Lid|
|Internal Height (mm)||715|
|Internal Width (mm)||1386|
|Internal Depth (mm)||536|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||527|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.