Why Buy the Elcold EL35SS Chest Freezer?
Elcold are a well-respected and established manufacturer of commercial refrigeration and their units grace the kitchens of businesses around the country. Built to last their range of chest freezers combines the performance, efficiency and features that guarantee satisfaction.
The substantial 12.3 cubic foot capacity is able to hold all essential stock close to hand reducing lengthy journeys to and from alternative storage areas. It is designed with a hygienic stainless steel lid this chest freezer can provide an additional food preparation area when required, fully utilising all available work surfaces.
With an adjustable temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C and a fast freeze switch, ingredients are always stored in safe, even and consistent conditions thanks to the 60mm insulation used. The freezer features a low temperature warning light that alerts you to any change in storage conditions that may affect the integrity of your stock.
Fully adjustable feet allow the overall height of the freezer to be altered to suit individual needs whether to level uneven floors or to create a uniformed line between existing equipment and surfaces. To achieve full performance this chest freezer should be placed in an area with maximum ambient temperatures of 25˚C at 60% RH.
Ingredients are often the potential profit for restaurants and cafes etc. and so maintaining safety is paramount. The handle is fitted with a lock to increase security of stock whilst unattended. A useful defrost drain collects water and ensures clean operations.
The Elcold EL35SS Chest Freezer is supplied with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty. There is the option of completing the cover received with an additional 12 month labour, meaning that you receive the full support of the brand in any eventuality.
Key Features of the Elcold EL35SS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Stainless steel lid fitted with lock
- Adjustable feet supplied, castors optional below
- Interior light
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Fast freeze switch
- Exterior white & interior hammered aluminium
- 60mm insulation thickness
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External height (mm) H860 x W1050 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H715 x W936 x D536
- Gross Internal Volume 347L/ 12.2 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 2 basket capacity 3
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 185
- Electric 1.31 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1.31A, 230V, 141W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Weight 77kg, packed 82kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included