Why Buy the Elcold EL22SS Chest Freezer?
Elcold have been supplying the catering industry with quality equipment for many years and have continued to develop and evolve their designs and technology to reflect an ever-changing market. This business ethos of moving with the times ensures that all desirable features are present and satisfaction is guaranteed with each and every purchase.
External dimensions of 720mm width and 730mm depth create a compact frame that delivers an ample 7.6 cubic foot capacity. The freezer features a stainless steel lid which contrasts with the white body exterior and ensures maximum hygiene, ultimate strength and increased versatility.
A hammered aluminium interior lining means that high levels of hygiene are easy to achieve and strength is guaranteed where it is needed most. Boasting a 60mm insulation layer and an adjustable temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C, the freezer can provide the right conditions for a number of produces.
A low temperature warning light immediately notifies the user of any change to storage conditions. The freezer has a fast freeze switch that optimises food safety by freezing large quantities of food in the shortest time possible.
With adjustable feet, the overall height of the chest freezer can be altered to level uneven floors or create a uniformed surface between existing equipment. In order to enhance organisation and ensure that stock is easy to locate, 1 basket is supplied with every purchase. For complete order of produce this freezer is designed to hold a maximum of 2 baskets.
The strong durable handle is capable of withstanding the repeated use expected in busy professional kitchens and with an integrated lock your stock with be kept safe and secure. The freezer also features a defrost drain to ensure efficient mess-free cleaning operations.
Elcold provide a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty as standard with the option to purchase an additional 12 month labour cover for complete support.
Key Features of the Elcold EL22SS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Stainless Steel Hinged lid with integrated lock function
- Durable handle
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Adjustable feet (Adjustable feet supplied, castors optional below)
- Low temperature warning
- Adjustable temperature
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Interior light
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Fast freeze switch
- White exterior & interior hammered aluminium
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W720 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H715 x W606 x D536
- Gross Internal Volume 215L / 7.6 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 1 basket capacity 2
- Climate Class 3
- Electric 1.05 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 0.9A, 230V, 125W, UK plug
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 150
- Max Ambient 25 at 60% RH
- Weight 43kg, packed 46kg
- 24 months Parts only warranty included