Why Buy the Derby F58-S Chest Freezer?
Derby is renowned for delivering quality manufactured equipment that not only performs exceptionally well but also provides efficiency and durability. Purchasing superior equipment that is more than up to the job of commercial storage is vital for smooth business operations and the Derby range of chest freezers is guaranteed to deliver ultimate customer satisfaction.
Measuring 1554mm width and 720mm depth an ample 17.3 cubic foot capacity is generated, more than enough to cope with the storage of all essential ingredients.
Designed with a solid stainless steel lid not only is the appearance attractive but also versatility is increased with an additional working area created when required. The hygienic material makes this surface ideal for food preparation maximising the overall workable area. The white exterior contrasts perfectly with the lid and makes a real impact in the design of a kitchen.
The adjustable temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C fully accommodates all storage requirements. For optimum performance this chest freezer should be situated in an area with a maximum ambient temperature of 30˚C at 55% RH.
Designed with a fast freeze switch this unit can freeze large quantities of food in the shortest time frame. Organisation of stock is vital to quick location and retrieval of individual items and so this equipment is supplied with 3 baskets designed to make use more efficient. For ultimate order of contents a maximum of 5 baskets can be inserted.
An integrated lock provides increased security of valuable stock. A defrost drain is supplied as standard to collect excess water and give a cleaner operation.
With a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty included in the total purchase cost there is an option to increase the level of cover received to include 12 month labour providing full support for any eventuality.
Key Features of the Derby F58-S Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Exterior white with stainless lid
- Interior hammered aluminium
- Static cooling and defrost manual
- Lock with integrated handle
- Electronic thermometer
- Temperature -18C to - 22C
- Internal light
- Castors for controlled movement
- Defrost drain
- Mains indicator light & fast freeze switch
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H845 x W1554 x D720
- Internal dimensions (mm) H705 x W1430 x D510
- Gross internal volume 490L / 17.3 cubic foot
- Baskets capacity 5, baskets supplied 3
- Climate Class 4
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres) 490
- Electric 4.5 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 13A, 255W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Noise 56 dB
- Weight 74kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included