Why Buy the Iarp IF75 Island Freezer?
When working in a commercial kitchen, the quality of your food items will be affected by their storage conditions. Therefore, you need the right equipment to make sure that all your products are stored using the best methods. It is why you need the Iarp IF75 island freezer. Iarp is known to create top of the line units that comes at a great price and have a low energy consumption rate.
The machine comes with a white exterior and a hammered aluminium interior that is durable and easy to clean. You will have no problem meeting the hygiene standards required around a freezer. Additionally, the unit has a glass sliding lid that keeps your food items secure while enabling you to view and select your food without having to open it.
Inside, the freezer has a fan assisted condenser that is more efficient as well as static cooling that allows your merchandise to be cooled naturally. There is a temperature display to keep you updated on the conditions inside the cabinet. The Iarp IF75 is capable of providing a temperature range of between -10C to -25C. This will accommodate a considerable amount of products. The adjustable temperature function makes it easier to meet the temperature requirements of a variety of products.
Adjustable feet make it easier to situate the freezer on uneven ground. The IF75 has an internal storage capacity of 1050L which you will find rather impressive when storing a considerable amount of stock. It also comes with a 24-month manufacturer parts warranty.
Key features of the Iarp IF75 Island Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Glass sliding lid
- Automatic defrost system with a defrost drain
- Flat sliding lids
- Fan assisted condenser & static cooling
- Adjustable feet & bumper bars
- Temperature display
- Temperature range of -10C to -25C
- Exterior white, interior hammered aluminium
Running requirements and specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H791 x W2552 x D967
- Internal dimensions (mm) H623 x W2360 x D775
- Gross Internal Volume 1050L / 37.1 cubic foot
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R290, refrigerant charge 117
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 7.60 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 2774 kWh per annum
- Electric 13A, 450W, 230V, UK plug
- Noise Level dB 56
- Weight 139kg
- Packed weight 165kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included