Why buy the Iarp IF62 Island Freezer?
Are you looking for a free standing freezer that will offer the best storage conditions for your perishable food items? Iarp has an answer for you with their IF62 island freezer. The model is built with enough storage to accommodate a considerable amount of stock while helping you save on energy consumption.
The IF62 has a durable white exterior which you will find rather impressive in terms of increasing the machine’s appeal. Its interior is made of hammered aluminium which is both durable and easy to clean. A flat sliding glass lid makes it easy to view and select your products while an automatic defrost system ensures that you do not have to manually remove frosted ice. It also features a defrost drain that collects the water from the defrost process to keep the device neat.
A fan assisted condenser increases its efficiency while a static cooling system allows the food items in your chiller to be cooled naturally. Inside, products are stored according to their temperature specifications. The unit is able to provide temperatures of between -10C to -25C. There is a temperature display on the freezer that keeps you updated on the conditions inside the IF62 at all times.
The Iarp IF62 also comes with adjustable feet and bumper bars. Adjustable feet make it easier to situate your unit even on uneven ground. With an internal storage capacity of 823L, you will find the freezer accommodating to a considerable amount of stock. It also operates in ambient temperatures of 25C making it suitable for the majority of placements. This island freezer from Iarp comes with a 24-month manufacturer parts warranty.
Key features of the Iarp IF62 Island Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Flat sliding glass lid
- Automatic defrost with defrost drain
- Fan assisted condenser & static cooling
- Adjustable feet & bumper bars
- Temperature display
- Temperature range of -10C to -25C
- Exterior white, interior hammered aluminium
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H791 x W2052 x D967
- Internal dimensions (mm) H623 x W1860 x D775
- Gross Internal Volume 823L/ 29.1 cubic foot
- Refrigerant R290, refrigerant charge 93
- Climate Class 3
- Electric usage 5.80 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 2,117 kWh per annum
- Electric 3.4A, 410W, 230V, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Noise Level dB 56
- Weight 105kg
- Packed weight 141kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included