Why buy the Iarp IF55 Island Freezer?
There are many options of island freezers in the current market. However, very few are able to provide you with the benefits Iarp will provide with their ingenious inventions. Built using the latest technology, these machines are designed to revolutionize refrigeration.
The Iarp IF55 will give you immense benefits and at a great price. It has a white exterior and a hammered aluminium interior that is both durable and easy to clean. Your display chiller will be able to withstand constant use in a commercial kitchen. It has a glass sliding lid which gives you a clear view of your stock while creating the right image for your customers.
An automatic defrost system ensures that you do not have to spend your time getting rid of frosted ice. It also helps enhance the overall efficiency of your unit by preventing the accumulation of ice. A defrost drain collects water thus preventing messy situations inside your unit. The condenser is fan assisted for better efficiency while cooling is static, meaning your products get cooled naturally within the freezer.
The IF55 is able to provide a temperature range of between -10C to -25C. This you will find very accommodating to a wide variety of products. A temperature display keeps you updated on all the conditions within the unit thus giving you full control.
It has a free-standing placement and adjustable feet that will help on uneven floor. This island freezer from Iarp has a gross internal volume of 595L, a considerable amount of space for a lot of merchandise. It also includes a 24-month manufacturer parts warranty.
Please Note: this is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Key features of the Iarp IF55 Island Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Glass sliding lid
- Automatic defrost and defrost drain
- Flat sliding lids
- Fan assisted condenser & static cooling
- Adjustable feet & bumper bars
- Temperature display
- Temperature range of -10C to -25C
- Exterior white, interior hammered aluminium
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H791 x W1552 x D967
- Internal dimensions (mm) H623 x W1360 x D775
- Gross Internal Volume 595L / 21 cubic foot
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R290, refrigerant charge 93
- Electric usage 3.60 kWh per 24 hours / 1314 kWh/annum
- Electric 13A, 430W, 230V, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Noise Level dB 56
- Weight 89kg
- Packed weight 113kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included