Why Buy the Interlevin PD30S Bottle Cooler?
The Interlevin PD30S triple door bottle cooler is the perfect addition to pubs and bars that need high volume display, demand quality performance and expect professional results. The undercounter dimensions ensure that all available space can be effectively utilised. The triple sliding doors grant clear access to the 340 litre capacity and eliminate obstacles often experienced with hinged models when doors are open, for smooth, streamlined and efficient service.
Offering standard features including precision digital control and temperature display, internal LED lighting and self closing doors with lock, this back bar cooler creates a functional piece of equipment that holds and displays all bottled drinks in premium condition ready for service. Including 6 adjustable wire shelves, the layout can be tailored to the size, shape and weight of the products on offer to make full use of capacity and enhance the visual impact of the display.
Key Points of the Interlevin Bar Cooler
- Undercounter design with triple sliding doors
- Temperature range of 3°C to 7°C suitable for bottled drinks
- Precision digital control and temperature display
- Efficient LED interior lighting
- Self closing, lockable doors
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- 6 adjustable shelves included
- Adjustable feet
- Black exterior
- Hammered aluminium interior
- Uses quality EBM fan motor
- Condenser designed to be less prone to blocking
- Door gasket is replaceable
PD30S Bottle Fridge Specifications
- 330 litre capacity / 12 cubic foot
- Holds approx. 260 x 330ml bottles or 44 x 75cl wine bottles if fitted with optional wine shelves
- 290W, 1.1A, requires 13A supply
- External dimensions: 900 x 1350 x 520 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 745 x 1270 x 413 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient conditions of 30°C at 55% RH
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 86
- Noise level: 50dB
- Weight: unpacked - 87kg; packed - 89kg
Interlevin Manufacturer's Warranty
Includes a 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty as standard.