Why Buy the Interlevin PD30HSS Stainless Steel Triple Door Bottle Cooler?
The PD30HSS bottle cooler is the ideal pick for any commercial establishment. It is designed to help you keep your drinks at the optimum temperature to ensure your customers’ satisfaction. This unit has been fitted with features that enable it to conserve energy thus keeping you on the right track with energy conservation.
This triple door bottle cooler from Interlevin is designed with efficiency and reliability in mind. Perfect for pubs and restaurants; this model comes complete with a stainless steel interior and a mirrored stainless steel exterior. This makes it possible to keep it clean whilst maintaining attractive professional aesthetics. The stainless steel is also highly durable, enabling you to enjoy the chiller’s services for a long time.
3 glass hinged doors give you clear, unobstructed access to your stock. They have a self-closing function to enhance energy preservation and a lock feature to keep your merchandise well secured throughout.
It has a German made EBM fan motor and condensers which are notoriously block-resistant and an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice. A digital controller and temperature display will help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. Temperatures provided a range between 3°C to 7°C.
This bar cooler features an interior lighting system for the proper illumination of your stock. Adjustable feet help keep the chiller level at all times while a replaceable gasket makes it easy to run maintenance and cleaning operations.
With a gross internal volume of 340L, this unit is able to accommodate up to 260 x 330ml bottles or 44 x 75cl wine bottles (with optional shelves). This back bar chiller from Interlevin also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard with the option of extending the labour cover to one or two years additionally.
Key Features of the Interlevin PD30HSS Triple Door Drinks Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 3 Glass hinged doors
- Self-closing doors with lock
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller & temperature display
- Temperature range of 3°C to 7°C
- Switchable interior light
- Adjustable feet
- Replaceable door gasket
- High-quality EBM fan motors
- Stainless steel interior
- Mirrored stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H900 x W1350 x D520
- Internal dimensions (mm) H745 x W1270 x D413
- Gross internal volume 340L / 12.0 cubic foot
- Accepts approx. 260 x 330ml bottles
- Accepts approx. 44 x 75cl wine bottles (with wine shelves fitted on outer doors)
- 2 adjustable shelves per door
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a, Refrigerant charge 86
- Max ambient: 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 4.22 kWh/24hr
- Power 1.1A, 230V, 290W, UK plug
- Noise level 50db
- Weight 89kg
- Packed weight 91kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included