Why Buy the Interlevin EC30H Triple Door Bottle Cooler?
With its classic lines and professional appeal, the Interlevin EC30H Low Energy Triple Door Bottle Cooler is meticulously designed to present your bottled drinks attractively whilst preserving precision refrigerated conditions.
This triple door bottle cooler provides an ample 340 litre capacity in which to display your merchandise, holding up to 260 x 330ml bottles in total. Supplied with 6 adjustable shelves (2 per door), products can be organised and arranged in the most effective manner.
The three triple glazed doors not only offer the perfect viewing window for products but also easy access for the retrieval and replenishment of stock. What’s more the doors are self-closing to improve efficiency and prevent escape of cold air.
Using a digital control panel this cooler facilitates precision temperature adjustments between 3℃ and 7℃ to ensure consistent cooling and effective preservation of your products’ shelf-life and with a clear, easy to read display, storage conditions can be easily monitored.
Designed with multiple efficiency benefits, the EC30H delivers insulated glass, energy saving LED lighting to illuminate bottles, a high efficiency compressor and ultra-reliable fans.
Key features of the EC30H Low Energy Bar Fridge
- Black exterior finish with hammered aluminium interior
- Fully automatic operation
- Long life EBM ultra-reliable fans for even temperature distribution
- Digital controller with temperature display
- 3 Low energy hinged glass doors
- LED interior light and switch
- 6 adjustable shelves as standard
- Replaceable door gasket
- High energy compressor for enhancing precise temperatures
- 340 litres capacity with 12 cubic foot volume
- Accepts approximately 260 x 330ml bottles
Running specifications and requirements
- Automatic defrosting
- 3℃ to 7℃ temperature range with up to maximum 30℃ ambient temperature
- 290W, 230V, 1.9A standard UK plug
- R600a refrigerant with 86 refrigerant charge
- Weight 87kg
- Packed weight 89kg
- 24 months’ parts only manufacturers warranty