Why Buy the Blizzard BAR3 Bottle Cooler?
The Blizzard BAR3 Bottle Cooler is the perfect unit for businesses wanting to create large bottle displays that not only advertise the selection of drinks available but also perfectly chill them ready for service. The triple hinged door design, gives easy access to the 310 litre internal capacity allowing pubs and bars to extend their beverage range and ensure ample quantities of stock are always on hand.
The black laminate exterior is tough, durable and looks professional in any setting and is further enhanced by interior LED lighting to create a display that will entice custom and boost bottled drink sales. To guarantee that the BAR3 bottle chiller works for every individual demand, 6 adjustable shelves are included meaning that the layout can be tailored to reflect the characteristics of the stocked items. For an effective back bar cooler at a competitive price, the Blizzard BAR3 is the ideal choice.
Key Points of the Blizzard Back Bar Fridge
- Designed for undercounter placement with triple hinged doors
- 4°C to 12°C temperature range ideal for a range of bottled drinks
- Adjust temperatures with a digital display
- Easily monitor settings via a digital temperature display
- Efficient LED interior lighting presents products with maximum impact
- Double glazed doors for added efficiency
- Self closing feature prevents doors being left open and cold air escaping
- Doors are fitted with a lock as standard
- Includes 6 adjustable shelves
- Even and consistent air circulation with fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost reduces level of manual input
- Black laminate exterior
- Stippled aluminium interior
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of the BAR3 Bottle Fridge
- 310 litre capacity / 10.95 cubic foot
- Holds approximately 293 x 275ml bottles
- 320W, 13A
- Dimensions: 900 x 1353 x 520 mm (HxWxD) (fully open doors add 5mm width to each side)
- Shelf size: side - 395 x 330 mm (WxD); centre - 445 x 330 mm (WxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Noise level: 59dB
- Weight: 91kg
Blizzard Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A full 24 months manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included.