Why Buy the Osborne 281ES Triple Solid Door Bottle Cooler?
Maximise storage for surplus bottled drinks and beverages with the Osborne 281ES Triple Solid Door Bottle Cooler. Ideal for any busy bar or pub, the reduced height design makes this fridge ideal for situation below low counters with a minimum clearance of 820mm. Operating at temperatures within the 1°C to 5°C range, beverages can be held in premium condition whether for direct service or prior to being transferred to other bar display equipment.
The total 242 litre capacity can be fully utilised thanks to the supply of 6 shelves, that's 2 per door. Creating 3 levels of storage, your bar will always have plenty of stock on hand during the busiest periods. Operating with fan assisted cooling, chilled air is evenly distributed throughout the bottle fridge ensuring uniformity in temperatures and no hot spots.
The solid hinged doors optimise energy efficiency and with 50mm of CFC insulation cold temperatures are effectively contained. With locks fitted as standard, contents are kept safe and secure. Featuring a fan cut out switch, the cooling system is paused when doors are opened to reduce energy consumption and improve overall efficiency.
Key Features of the 281ES Reduced Height Bar Fridge
- Temperature range: 1°C to 5°C
- Digital temperature controller
- Triple solid doors with locks
- Efficient LED light
- Includes 2 shelves per door for 3 storage levels
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Low voltage fan
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Easy maintenance condenser
- Front vented
- Fan cut switch on door optimises efficiency
- Reduced height to be placed under a minimum counter height of 820mm
- Enhanced 50mm CFC free insulation
- Can be factory set to 16°C to 18°C for red wine storage (please specify at time of order)
Specifications of the Osborne eColdN Solid Door Drinks Refrigeration
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 805 x 1350 x 550 mm
- Capacity: 242 litres
- Requires 13A power supply
- R600a refrigerant
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month full parts and labour manufacturer's warranty is included.