Why Buy the Osborne 221ES Double Solid Door Bottle Cooler?
Sleek, professional and durable the Osborne 221ES Double Solid Door Bottle Cooler is ideal for use as additional, overflow storage for surplus bottles. Whether serving straight from the chiller or holding drinks prior to being transferred to a glass door display bottle cooler, this is a superb addition to any back bar.
Operating with a 1°C to 5°C temperature range this drinks fridge is suitable for general purpose refrigeration, holding bottled beverages in perfect condition. If you're looking for wine storage, this unit can be configured at the factory to achieve a 16°C to 18°C temperature range suitable for red wines. This option must be specified at the time of order.
Designed with a low height of 805mm, the 221ES eColdN bar fridge fits under a minimum counter height of 820mm, ideal in more compact spaces. Both hinged doors feature locks for added security of stock and include 2 shelves per door creating 3 tiers of storage.
The stainless steel interior and exterior not only delivers professional aesthetics but also remains durable, hygienic and easy to clean in commercial settings.
Key Features of the 221ES Reduced Height Under Counter Bar Fridge
- Temperature range: 1°C to 5°C
- Digital temperature controller
- Double solid doors complete with locks
- Efficient LED lighting
- Includes 2 shelves per door, creating 3 tiers of storage
- Fan Assisted
- Automatic defrost
- Low voltage fan
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Easy maintenance condenser
- Front vented
- Fan cut switch on door optimises efficiency
- Reduced height to be placed under a minimum counter height of 820mm
- Enhanced 50mm CFC free insulation
- Can be factory set to 16°C to 18°C for red wine storage (please specify at time of order)
Specifications of the Osborne Double Door Drinks Refrigeration
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 805 x 900 x 550 mm
- Capacity: 155 litres
- Requires 13A power supply
- R600a refrigerant
A 24 month full parts and labour manufacturer's warranty is supplied as standard.