Why Buy the Osborne 161ES Single Solid Door Bottle Cooler?
The Osborne 161ES Single Solid Door Bottle Cooler is ideal for bar areas that need additional chilled storage for drinks and bottles. Achieving precision temperatures within a 1°C to 5°C range, the perfect serving temperature for bottled drinks is created and consistently and evenly maintained thanks to the fan assisted cooling system. With a 94 litre capacity and 2 shelves included there's plenty of space to house your stock.
The sleek stainless steel construction delivers a professional impact worthy of any commercial premises whilst retaining core strength, durability and hygiene. Packed with features to enhance efficiency and environmental awareness, the 161ES drinks fridge boasts a low voltage fan, a fan cut off switch activated on opening of the door, an easy maintenance condenser, CFC free insulation and hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant.
Designed with a reduced height of 805mm, this unit is suitable for positioning below existing counters with a minimum height of 820mm. The front vent posiitoning reduces the airflow requirements around the side and rear of the fridge for convenient placement without any compromise to performance and efficiency.
Key Features of the 161ES Under Counter Bar Fridge
- Temperature range: 1°C to 5°C
- Digital temperature controller
- Single solid door with lock
- Efficient LED light
- Includes 2 shelves - creates 3 tiers of storage
- Fan Assisted
- Automatic defrost
- Low voltage fan
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Easy maintenance condenser
- Front vented
- Fan cut switch on door optimises efficiency
- Left hinged option (please state at time of order)
- Reduced height to be placed under a minimum counter height of 820mm
- Enhanced 50mm CFC free insulation
- Can be factory set to 16°C to 18°C for red wine storage (please specify at time of order)
Specifications of the Osborne Solid Door Drinks Refrigeration
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 805 x 600 x 550 mm
- Capacity: 94 litres
- Requires 13A power supply
- R600a refrigerant
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month full parts and labour manufacturer's warranty is included.