Why Buy the Vestfrost M95 Compact Bottle Cooler?
Sleek and stylish, the Vestfrost M95 Compact Bottle Cooler enhances any pub or bar, delivering a modern finish to any decor. The black laminated exterior is strong and durable whilst still capable of delivering a professional finish. The single hinged door is fitted with tinted glass complete with a UV filter to add individuality to the unit that other bottle coolers lack. Designed with a contrasting aluminium handle and including 3 adjustable metal shelves, the M95 creates an effective display guaranteed to entice customers and enhance any setting.
Featuring LED lighting, the 155 litre capacity interior is illuminated to attractively display the full range of beverages. The compact dimensions are perfectly proportioned for undercounter positioning and are able to hold approximately 140 x 330ml cans, to maximise usable space and ensure plenty of stock is always on hand. Operating with a temperature range of 2°C to 10°C, products are displayed in premium condition for total customer satisfaction.
Main Points of the Vestfrost Glass Door Bar Cooler
- Compact for all round placement
- 2°C to 10°C temperature range creates suitable display conditions for bottled drinks
- Digital controller for exact temperature control with digital temperature display
- LED lighting illuminates interior
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid cooling and constant air circulation
- Automatic defrost function
- Includes 3 adjustable metal shelves
- Sleek black laminated exterior
- Door features tinted glass with UV filter to optimise display
- Stylish aluminium handle
- Door is reversible for versatile placement
- Door gasket is replaceable to create a strong seal, improving efficiency
M95 Bottle Fridge Specifications
- 155 litre capacity
- Holds approximately 140 x 330 ml cans
- 100W, 13A
- Dimensions: 820 x 595 x 572 mm (HxWxD)
- Recommended use in ambient temperatures between 16°C and 32°C
- Noise level: 45dB
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Weight: 53kg
Vestfrost Manufacturer's Warranty
The M95 includes a full 36 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard.