Why Buy the Interlevin EC10H Single Door Bottle Cooler?
Stylish yet durable, the Interlevin EC10H Low Energy Single Door Bottle Cooler is designed to present your bottled drinks in attractive fashion whilst maintaining optimum chilled conditions.
With its glass-hinged door, this bottle fridge provides ample spacing for the storage of your merchandise. The EC10H supports up to 104 x 330ml bottles at one time meaning that you have adequate space to store your beverages. This unit can also be used to display approximately 29 x 75cl bottles of wine with appropriate shelving.
An intensified display effect attributed to energy-efficient LED lighting increases the merchandising effect of your investment, highlighting and presenting stock in the most attractive manner.
The adjustable shelves of the EC10H ensure maximum use of your storage space while concurrently utilising the glass door for quick and easier visual reference by both you and your customers.
With a user-friendly microprocessor, the digital control panel of this cooler facilitates temperature adjustments between 3℃ and 7℃ to ensure consistent cooling and exemplary preservation of your products’ shelf-life.
Designed with a high efficiency compressor, reliable EBM German fans and 'Low E' glass door, efficiency and longevity are key features of this back bar fridge.
Key features of the EC10H Low Energy Drinks Fridge
- Black exterior finish with hammered aluminium interior
- Condenser design less vulnerable to blocking
- Fully automatic operation
- Long life EBM ultra-reliable fans for even temperature distribution
- Digital controller with temperature display
- Low energy hinged glass door with equivalent of triple glazing
- LED interior light and switch
- Self closing door
- 2 adjustable shelves as standard
- Adjustable feet
- Replaceable door gasket
- Free standing placement
- 142 litres capacity with 5.0 cubic foot volume
Running specifications and requirements
- Automatic defrosting
- 3℃ to 7℃ temperature range in up to 30℃ ambient temperature
- 230V, 195 watts, 1.4A, standard UK plug
- R600a refrigerant with 38 refrigerant charge
- Weight 40kg
- Packed weight 42kg
- 24 months’ parts warranty as standard