Why Buy the Blizzard BAR1SS Single Door Bottle Cooler?
The Blizzard BAR1SS Bar Single Door Bottle Cooler offers a competitively priced bar fridge ideal for pubs and bars limited on space. Designed for undercounter positioning, all available area can be utilised with maximum efficiency.
Construction with a stainless steel front and silver painted top and sides, this back bar cooler is an attractive addition to any bar. An aluminium stippled interior, LED illuminated interior and double glazed door offer quick and stylish product display.
The BAR1SS chiller delivers a 130L capacity and can hold approximately 130 x 275ml bottles to ensure premium products are always available and ready for service. Using fan assisted cooling and digital temperature control, temperatures between 4°C and 12°C can be maintained and monitored via a digital temperature readout.
The door has a self-closing feature and replaceable gasket which prevents the door from being left open during busy services, allowing cold air to escape and also guarantees an effective seal can be maintained for optimum efficiency.
Inside, there is a LED lighting system that provides the best illumination of your merchandise. The heavy adjustable shelving present within the cabinet ensures that you are able to perfectly utilise the space provided. The unit also features replaceable door gaskets that make it easier to clean and run maintenance on the unit.
The Blizzard BAR1SS single door bottle cooler also comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard BAR1SS Undercounter Drinks Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- 1 glass hinged door
- Self-closing double glazed door with lock
- Fully automatic operation
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller with temperature readout
- Temperature range of 4°C to 12°C
- Internal LED illumination
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Heavy duty adjustable shelving
- Aluminium stippled interior
- Silver sides and stainless front on the exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H900 x W598 x D520
- Gross internal volume 130L / 4.59 cubic foot
- Holds approximately 130 x 275ml bottles
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Climate class: 4
- Refrigerant R600a
- Max ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric 230V, 165W 13A, UK plug
- Noise level: 53dB
- Weight 48kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included